From: "Ron Liekens" <r.e.liekens@...>
To: "main" <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 8:37:27 AM
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] wspr and 6m #WSPR

Thanks Willie. I not see them apprearing in the WSPR program listing and thus concluded there are none.

This said, I did have a number of FT8 detections of my signal that are over 2000 kM distance on 6 meters the past days. I was thinking that it can be nice to have WSPR action on this band.

73' Ron - on2ron