locked Re: IC-9700/7300 VFO A/B switching #Cat_RigControl

Bill M

I did and the issue still exists on my IC-7800 and has since V2.5 I went back to 2.31 until loading the latest. It still happens when I move the VFO. Most recently moving it from 50313 to 50323 for a DXPedition...A & B begin swapping and the only way to stop it, is turn the radio power off or close WSJT-x and reopen. So to change frequencies such as that, I put the DX frequency in the bank and switch it manually. I use HRD and JTAlert but do not use any rig control.
Bill W2CQ