locked Re: IC-9700/7300 VFO A/B switching #Cat_RigControl

d.koolhaas@...

I am running version 2.5.0-rc3 in combination with an Icom IC-9100 in Windows 11 beta.
The problem above is the same here as the above mentioned, also in Windows 10 since i updated to Win 11 beta only last week.
However, i can switch between VFO A and B without a problem, but the TX switches immediately from VFO A to B and manually backwards to A again and remains there until i change to another app. I am running a desktop computer with an Intel I7-2600 and 16GB mem just for HAM purposes with all drivers updated to the latest version.
It is the only app what causes this phenomenon in my situation.

Dirk, PE1KWE.