From: Tad Danley <tdanley@...>
Date: 04/07/2021 01:10 (GMT+00:00)
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] No TX with v2.4.0 and IC-7610 #help

I downloaded WSJT-X v2.4.0 and configured it to work with my IC-7610 - using my settings for N1MM+ as a guide.  I am able to decode stations using FT8 on 50.313 but the radio will not key the transmitter.  I have Enable TX selected and the button is Red. The right side of the WSJT window shows I am transmitting with my 'transmissions' highlighted in yellow, but the rig does not key. Under Settings and the Radio tab I have the following set:

Rig is IC-7610, Serial port is Com 3, Baud rate is 115200, 8 data bits and 1 stop bit, Handshake is set to hardware, Force control lines are both unselected, PTT method is VOX, Transmit audio source is unselected, Mode is USB, Split is set to Fake it.  Under Soundcard the Input is defaulted to Microphone (USB Audio codec).

I would appreciate any help with what I need to change to get it to TX properly.  Thanks and 73!

--
Tad Danley, K3TD