locked Re: #WSJT-X #and #Flex-6400 #radio #FlexRadio #wsjt-x

Brian Stucker

Yes. I occasionally get this with my Flex 6400. I think the problem is with DAX (I’m on version 3.12ish). When the problem crops up it’s usually when I’ve been connecting DAX to different stations fairly quickly.

I never see the problem on RX, just TX audio so I’m guessing there’s a bug somewhere in DAX.

This all assumes that you’ve already made the change in windows to not allow USB ports to sleep.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:56 PM Dennis Wage <dwage@...> wrote:
Is anyone having problems with the current version of WSJT-X stopping sending any tones to the radio, either tx or tune? The radio keys and everything looks normal but no tones are getting to the radio.

A restart of WSJT-X always fixes it and one time that I know of, it just started working again without a restart.