locked Re: WSJT-X and Yeasu FT-450D-no transmit power #txaudio

Bill Seward

OK, I follow. You can't get db in the mixer. Got to love Windows.

In good news, I've figured out the problem. I feel like an idiot, but I misunderstood the labels on the cable. I thought the labeling was indicative of where to plug them in-IN for mic, OUT for speakers. Uh, no. They're labeled for the signal you're sending via each jack, so OUT is the speaker output and IN is the mic input.

Derp. Sorry to waste everyone's time. At least I'm ready for Field Day. Listen for W4PAR on FT8 or FT4, that will be me on Saturday.