locked Re: FT991A and MacOS #WSJTX_config #AudioIssues #NewUser #macOS

Jeremy Stark

Yes, I did.

--
Jeremy
G7BHB

On 18 Jun 2021, at 20:44, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

Hi Jeremy,

have you assigned the necessary rig USB audio codec devices to the new aggregate device?

On 18/06/2021 15:53, Jeremy Stark via groups.io wrote:
I created an aggregate device, and selected it in WSJT-X. I can hear there are signals present on the radio, but the software is not showing anything.

<Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 15.51.19.png><Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 15.51.30.png>

--
Jeremy
G7BHB

On 17 Jun 2021, at 08:57, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

Hi Jeff, and Jeremy,

you can get more certainty of audio device naming and selection on macOS by creating an aggregate audio device, then assign your rig's audio devices to it. You can name the aggregate device as to desire, and select that in WSJT-X. This is most useful when you have multiple rigs with in-built USB audio codecs, but can of course be used with a single radio as well.