locked Help with not seeing band activity #WSJTX_config

w1av

I have not run WSJT X in about 1 month. I fired up my IC 7300 and ran WSJT X....everything seems to be looking like its working...I see signals on waterfall....the level meter showing about 60%. But I get NO STATIONS showing up in the band activity pane! I havent made any changes to computer....all cables connected. The frequency on radio and WSJTX the same...everything looks OK but no band activity.....Any ideas where I should start looking?