locked Re: No transmit after some time #FT8

Yvon AE7YD

I followed all the instructions received and now it is working without power output interruptions.

Thank you to everybody.

73, Yvon AE7YD

Monday, June 21, 2021, 5:20:43 PM, you wrote:

I've also seen WSJT-X stop producing TX audio on 2.4.0. I have the USB sleep turned off, which did help. It's an odd issue because my particular PC (Win10, up to date) has no physical connection to the rig. The audio has to get as far as the SmartSDR DAX process running on the same PC.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:07 AM Yvon AE7YD <Yvon@...> wrote:

Thank you Bill,

this makes sense and I'll try it. I'll report later if it did solve the problem.

73, Yvon AE7YD

--
Best regards,
AE7YD