locked Re: #Q65 Sending 60 rather than 73 #Q65

Tony Collett

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 04:50 PM, Joe wrote:
Thanks for the additional information.  I can confirm this is a defect.  It will be fixed in the next release.

  -- 73, Joe, K1JT
Hi Joe
I also managed to invoke this "defect" last night on FT8  using V2.4.0
I manually changed TX5 to say "KV4BV JO02 73" but the actual transmitted message was "KV4BV JO02 60" as seen on my own yellow transmitted message box and by a friend who monitored it being sent on air. Guess I if I had tried to send G4NBS JO02 73 it would have behaved normally?

73
Tony G4NBS