locked Re: #Q65 Sending 60 rather than 73 #Q65

Joe

Hi Jim,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 02:00 PM, Jim @ K5ND wrote:
Hi Joe,

Attached is the screen shot from the original QSO.

After the first three "60" messages, I used free text to send the other messages.

Now when I type in WB8LYJ/R and press "generate std msgs" it shows "WB8LYJ/R 73" in the TX5 message, without my call sign. It then sends "WB8LYJ/R 60"

I've attached that screen shot as well. Hope those images shed some light on what I'm experiencing.

73, Jim @ K5ND
Thanks for the additional information.  I can confirm this is a defect.  It will be fixed in the next release.

  -- 73, Joe, K1JT