locked Re: No transmit after some time #FT8

Yvon AE7YD

Thank you Bob,

On one of my computers, the Win10 Home it is already set to not go in sleep mode and the Win10 Pro which is my work computer doesn't go in sleep mode because I am always using it.
However I'll set up this one too to not go in sleep mode.

Any suggestions on which key words to search for as my search didn't return anything?

73, Yvon AE7YD

Monday, June 21, 2021, 12:35:59 AM, you wrote:

Hi Yvon,

There have been several threads on this type of problem. You just need to find the right keywords in search.

However, I had a similar problem a couple of years ago now and it turned out to be related to USB and a HDMI monitor. Apparently HDMI has an interaction with USB and can exhibit these smyptoms.

My cure was to never allow the monitor to sleep by altering the settings in windows(10). Since doing that I haven't had a re-occurance.

This may not be your issue but worth a try if your have HDMI. Otherwise you'll have to trawl the archives for other solutions.

HTH 73 Bob G8HGN

Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 at 4:48 AM
From:
 "Yvon AE7YD " <Yvon@...>
To:
 main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject:
 [WSJTX] No transmit after some time #FT8
Hello,

I apologize if this has already been covered but search didn't bring it up.
After some time WSJT-X will stop sending audio. That time is variable. If I close the program and restart it, it works again. But after a while it will stop again.
All other functions keep working fine.
The problem is not related with the radio or the PC as I have tried with two different PC (one running Win10  home and the other running Win10 Pro).
I also tried with 4 different radios Omega 900, Elecraft KX2, FTDX10 and DR-4020, same problem.

Thank you for any help.

73, Yvon

--
Best regards,