From: Frederick Kent <nd4dx@...>
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 20, 2021 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #mac Support for Icom radio Silicon Labs a big issue getting bigger all the time

I’m having a terrible time trying to get WSJTx going. The problem so far is with getting the CP210X driver installed correctly in my iMac computer.  The driver installs OK like it supposed to do in extensions and from what I’ve learned from others is that it needs to be listed in a utility terminal “ls /dev” for the WSJTx to recognize it. It is not. I’ve tried to load the  latest version of the driver for Mac from the SLab website and a legacy version that others have recommended to no avail. I’ve had many eMail conversations with SLab and Apple on the phone and Icom emails.. Has anyone ever had a similar problem and offer any advice on a solution to this issue?