locked #Cat_RigControl WSJT-X/IC7610 FT8 Bandwidth control #Cat_RigControl

Doug Grant

I suspect this has been cpvered but I cannot find anything by searching the archives.

I am using WSJT-X v2.4.0 with an IC7610, controlling everything through the USB port.

Everything works fine, but I want to run the radio receiver at 3 kHz bandwidth instead of 2.4 kHz.

If I manually tap the FILTER button on the radio, I can select 3 kHz, but as soon as WSJT-X makes a transmission, the radio switches back to 2.4 kHz.

I am using the radio in USB mode, and tried the Data/pkt setting instead, which puts the radio in USB-Dx mode and none of those modes have a 3 kHz BW option (they are all even narrower than 2.4 and I cannot figure out how to make one of them 3 kHz)..

I suspect there is a simple way to do this a few menu steps down on either the radio or WSJT-X but I cannot find it.

Any ideas?

Thanks & 73,

Doug K1DG,