locked Re: FT991A and MacOS #WSJTX_config #AudioIssues #macOS #NewUser

Bill Somerville

Hi Jeff, and Jeremy,

you can get more certainty of audio device naming and selection on macOS by creating an aggregate audio device, then assign your rig's audio devices to it. You can name the aggregate device as to desire, and select that in WSJT-X. This is most useful when you have multiple rigs with in-built USB audio codecs, but can of course be used with a single radio as well.

On 16/06/2021 18:24, K3JRZ wrote:
Jeremy,

Check your audio settings in WSJT-X again. Sometimes macOS will add multiple USB sound card ports. I have to every once in a while change the SERIAL port that WSJT-X is listening to under Preferences - Radio.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 1:17 PM Jeremy Stark via groups.io <jrmstark=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
I installed 2.4.0 and it worked for a while, including the waterfall display.

However, it has now gone deaf again.

--
Jeremy G7BHB

--