locked Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WSJTX] Cannot use /P in callsign when using JT65 and JT9 modes #IssueReport #JT9 #JT65

Bill Somerville

Hi Hatt-san,

are you sure? The Q65 mode uses a 77-bit payload with a different message source encoding scheme that allows messages like:
G4WJS/P JO1LVZ/P R-10
so the problem does not occur for that mode.

On 17/06/2021 03:01, Hattori, Yoshihisa wrote:

Bill,

This also happens to Q65, so please make sure the issue gets fixed for that mode, too.

Thanks.

Hatt/JO1LVZ