locked Re: FT991A and MacOS #WSJTX_config #AudioIssues #macOS #NewUser

K3JRZ

Jeremy,

Check your audio settings in WSJT-X again. Sometimes macOS will add multiple USB sound card ports. I have to every once in a while change the SERIAL port that WSJT-X is listening to under Preferences - Radio.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 1:17 PM Jeremy Stark via groups.io <jrmstark=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
I installed 2.4.0 and it worked for a while, including the waterfall display.

However, it has now gone deaf again.

--
Jeremy G7BHB

--