locked Re: WSJT-X and HRD and neither one will key the radio #transmit

wisconsinjimmy

Hello Neil KD9DOG back to you, please understand I am computer stupid well anyway.
The radio now transmits (Yaesu FT991A) and the operating system is 10,
CAT button turns Green and PTT turns Red and Tune the radio goes to transmit.
.When I click enable transmit it will transmit and my radio keys
My problem now is the BAND ACTIVITY window does not register anything, I have read the manual numerous times and watched numerous you tube to no avail.
Ideas?