From: Al Kozakiewicz
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:41 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: RE: VS: [WSJTX] Behavior of Hold Tx Freq #general

Thanks Bill,

I have tried that option both ways (usually I leave it enabled) with no joy. I don't really understand the option from the help balloon text as I can't imagine any reason for WSJT to change the radio frequency while transmitting. The only change required is the audio tone and thus no rig control is involved. FWIW, the old version used to change the audio tone instantly with the option enabled if I asked it to. The new version does not change it until the next transmit cycle.

Doing S&P with the current behavior is next to useless and I find it hard to believe it was changed deliberately. It's either a bug (which many others would have discovered by now) or something in my setup is knackered.

Al
AB2ZY