Re: VS: [WSJTX] Behavior of Hold Tx Freq #general

Bill Somerville

On 13/06/2021 16:31, AB2ZY wrote:
This is not clicking in the waterfall. It is double clicking on a CQ in the decode list. With the latest release the "Hold Tx Freq" checkbox acts like it is always checked.

I have to be very quick to click the "set Tx freq to Rx freq" button when I wish to respond to a CQ simplex.

Al
AB2ZY
Hi Al,

does you rig require you to have the option "Settings->General->Allow Tx frequency changes while transmitting" unchecked? If that is the case then frequency changes will be blocked if attempting to do so while transmitting.