locked Re: After upgrade to WSJT-X 2.4.0, an IC-7600 no longer changes bands on SPE Expert 1K-FA power amplifier #Cat_RigControl

Frode Igland

Bill,
Responding to your reply in digest #1862, my friend has now reported on his "Split Operation" settings in WSJT-X 2.4.0 GA. He has used "Fake it" for years with no problems, and used he same when he upgraded to v2.4.0 GA and the PA immediately stopped following WSJT-X and IC-7600 band changes. He has now tried with both "Rig" and "None", and there is no difference. The PA still does not follow the band changes unless it gets a "Tune" signal.

As mentioned earlier, I have used v2.4.0 GA on the exact same setup, an IC-7600 and an SPE Expert 1K-FA PA without any problems with band changes, so this is works for some.

73, Frode LA6VQ