Do you have N1MM+'s WSJT Decode List window open? That window transfers dupe and multiplier information from N1MM+ back to WSJT-X. The dupe/multiplier status is indicated by the background color for the callsign only (not for the entire line) in CQ lines in the WSJT-X Band Activity window. A background color of red behind the callsign means a new multiplier, a background color of blue behind the callsign means a new QSO but not a dupe, and a background color of grey behind the callsign means the contact is a dupe. N1MM+ evaluates dupe/multiplier status for all contacts in the current contest log, regardless of mode, so stations you have worked in other modes on the same band have a grey background. The same information is also displayed directly in the N1MM+ Decode List window.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 09:32 PM, Bob Turner wrote:
I don't see that functionality when N1MM launches WSJTx. I am running WSJTx from inside N1MM. N1MM knows about the WSJTx contacts but the reverse is not true. I do a File Open log directory and erase WSJTx logs there. Once the WSJTx logs are erased everything is new. It's still possible to get a dup if you worked them on phone and logged directly to N1MM as WSJTx does not know about N1MM contacts, it only knows the contacts it made.

7 3 Bob
N2SCJ

-----Original Message-----
From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 6:20 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Where to delete previously worked station data #ContestMode #logging #FT8 #logging

On 6/12/2021 12:54 PM, Joe Barkley wrote:
Hi all I am trying to eliminate stations from being grayed out  in the
decode window during the contest which I assume comes from the
station's I have previously worked. It would be nice to lose that data
during the contest but then retrieve it afterwards. I have been trying
by renaming the log but that doesn't seem to do it. Any ideas?
Use a Contest Logger, like N1MM (free) or WriteLog (not free). An important thing that they do is keep track of dupes.

73, Jim K9YC