locked Re: Where to delete previously worked station data #FT8 #logging #ContestMode

Jim Brown

On 6/12/2021 12:54 PM, Joe Barkley wrote:
Hi all I am trying to eliminate stations from being grayed out  in the decode window during the contest which I assume comes from the station's I have previously worked. It would be nice to lose that data during the contest but then retrieve it afterwards. I have been trying by renaming the log but that doesn't seem to do it. Any ideas?
Use a Contest Logger, like N1MM (free) or WriteLog (not free). An important thing that they do is keep track of dupes.

73, Jim K9YC