locked Re: Where to delete previously worked station data #FT8 #logging #ContestMode

Joe Barkley

I'm using n3fjp and jt alert.. I just had to make a new log and restart everything else seems to be well

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021, 4:00 PM Joe Barkley via groups.io <joembarkley=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all I am trying to eliminate stations from being grayed out  in the decode window during the contest which I assume comes from the station's I have previously worked. It would be nice to lose that data during the contest but then retrieve it afterwards. I have been trying by renaming the log but that doesn't seem to do it. Any ideas? Didn't think of this prior to the contest starting but thanks for any information. 73 Joe KI4TZ running 2.3.1