locked Re: WSJT-X and N1MM and GridTracker-can they all work together?

John

Or you could try "com-0-com".

John
VE7KKQ

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:13 AM Gerrit via groups.io <hf-sparks=quicknet.nl@groups.io> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

Maybe you can use LBP2 software, with this program multiple programs can share 1 port.

I dont work with it so you have to read the manual.

LP-Bridge (telepostinc.com)

73’s

Gerrit – PA3DJY