Re: 2.5 RC1 #wsjt-x-crashing

ny2ny

Hi Joe - hope u are well...yes of course I suspected some local problem here -- uninstalled all versions of WSJT and did fresh install of 2.5.0 rc1 and problem seems to have been resolved. At the time of the repeated crashes i was running 2 programs of WSJT simultaneously and transmitting on 1296 ft8. Problem was not there on 2m so I now suspect 1296 RF was getting into my computer (running 200w to antenna directly over my shack)...have not been able to duplicate it again...hope I cant hihi....Thanx for all your work on WSJT over the years- it sure has transformed ham radio, especially on the VHF/UHF bands.
73 - stay safe
--
jay ny2ny