#Band #band

James Quick

I am going to try this again,

I am running a MacOS Big Sur, IC-7300, with WSJT-X. I can start WSJT-X v2.3.1 and everything is ok. If change bands on WSJT-X 2.3.1 the 7300 changes bands. I close v2.3.1 and start v2.5.0 rc1 it starts as it should but if I try to change bands it will not change on the program or the 7300. I can manually change bands on the 7300 and it will change the band on WSJT-X. None of the updates after v2.3.1 will work. I am at a complete loss as to what to do. I have uninstalled the program, deleted the INI file, and reinstalled the program with no luck. Any help would be a big help.

73

Jim Quick / N4ULE / Ex KA4BEG

Sent with Shift