Re: Not seeing stations previously worked/needed, plus JTAlert problems #logging

neil_zampella

There's no 'bug' in JTAlert ... the problem that's being referred to recently is the issue with the MS .NET update causing sound problems.
It has nothing to do with not displaying colors as that has been found to be issues with not having the UDP settings properly set.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/11/2021 12:44 AM, Chris Levingston wrote:
Hi, Bill - thanks for the quick response.

I have uninstalled JTAlert as the author has found a bug and is working on it.

WSJT-X no longer shows the colour alerts that worked fine until the upgrade - ATNO, worked, etc.
I keep screen shots of every installation and there has been no change since v2.2.0 which is what I just upgraded from.

73s,

Chris    VK5SA