locked Re: Np FT8 on 40? #band #FT8

Darl DEEDS

There has been activity so my first choice would be to be on 7074 and make sure its USB. If your on LSB you may not here anything.

Darl  NA8W

From: Jim Robinson
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 11:52
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Np FT8 on 40? #band #ft8

Strangely, for at least the last 3 weeks, I've been unable to find FT8 activity (or any activity for that matter) on 7.071 or 7.074.  I have tuned there during both day and nighttime hours using two different transceivers and am basically greeted with the sound of silence.  The problem isn't with the transceivers because on both, 40 is otherwise alive and well.  What's going on?

Jim, W5ZYX