From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Panos
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 4:22 AM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WSJTX] Cannot use /P in callsign when using JT65 and JT9 modes #JT65 #JT9 #BugReport

[CAUTION] This email originated from outside Travelport. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi version 2.4.0 here similar problem, when reply to a /p callsign the report doesn't printed and when I sent 73 also doesn't printed not logged please see attached photo. Any solution? 73