From: neil_zampella <neilz@...>
Date: 6/7/21 6:29 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #help

 A Signalink is basically a sound card that can trigger PTT, nothing more.    What the program error is about is CAT control.

What rig you do have, does it have a rig to computer capability?   Knowing what you're using for a radio would help.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/7/2021 12:46 PM, wd4lwd via groups.io wrote:

Rig ft 840 Signallink win 10.  Replaced computer and cant get wsjxt to work... I have gotten it to recieve but I get error msg "rig control error" then it asks if I want to reconfig the radio interface.  I dont know what its asking me to do.  I do notice the the frequency orange box is blank and the time zone is 4 hours off.  I cant find anywhere to set the time zone.  I know these are very basic setup problems, but I need help.  I'm already bald and don't have anymore hair to pull out..

Marc
Wd4lwd

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note9.