locked Re: I here the sound but nothing shows up in the.... #FT8 #NewUser

Jimmy, here is a pix of my 991 radio settings in WSJT-X

Try these and make sure the codecs are selected in the audio tab

73, K7TRK

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io On Behalf Of neil_zampella
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 4:33 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] I here the sound but nothing shows up in the.... #FT8 #NewUser

How are you connecting audio to the computer from the rig?    HRD only matters if you're using it for rig control/CAT nothing to do with audio.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/7/2021 4:44 PM, wisconsinjimmy wrote:

Band Activity window  my radio is a FT991A Yaesu, it appears that I am transmitting as my radio keys when I click transmit, I do have HRD installed on this radio also. Where am I going wrong