Re: WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc1 and MAP65 3.0-rc1 H/V signals #general

Amos Sobel 4X4MF

Joe

Thank you for your attention.

I am working now towards the following solution:

10+10 element Cross H/V 2m Yagi

Dual 2m Transverter

Flex 6600/SmartSDR

2 instances of WSJT-X with Q65/FT8/JT65. One for the H channel and one for the V channel, waiting for the EME signal to be detected on one or both.

Waiting for adaptive polarization be ready for this configuration in due time.

73’s

Amos 4X4MF