locked Re: #help #TechnicalHelpQuestion

Robie - AJ4F

Marc,

I believe this is a windows setting issue.

Go to windows settings/ Time & Language/ Date & Time

You will be able to select your time zone there.

Robie - AJ4F

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 2:36 PM wd4lwd via groups.io <wd4lwd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Rig ft 840 Signallink win 10.  Replaced computer and cant get wsjxt to work... I have gotten it to recieve but I get error msg "rig control error" then it asks if I want to reconfig the radio interface.  I dont know what its asking me to do.  I do notice the the frequency orange box is blank and the time zone is 4 hours off.  I cant find anywhere to set the time zone.  I know these are very basic setup problems, but I need help.  I'm already bald and don't have anymore hair to pull out..

Marc
Wd4lwd

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note9.