locked #map65 #Cat_RigControl #Cat_RigControl #map65

Mick

Hi,

I upgraded to MAP65 V3.0 on the weekend and use it with microham USB Interface III for the TX path.  Anyway I was using COM 10 for PTT on WSJT-X which worked fine.  With MAP65 I get a “Can not open COM port 10” error.
When I changed the PTT port to COM 4 the PTT port it worked AOK.  I have had this in the past where some programs need the COM to be less than 10?  Not sure if this is a bug but I am sure others may have the same issue.
The COM ports are virtual ports. Machine is a 9th gen i7 running Win10.
Thanks for the upgrade - looking forward to taking it for a spin.

Cheers
Mick
VK2CMP