locked Re: WSJT Sensitivity V MSHV #why ?

Jim Brown

Interesting. last season, many of us found that on 6M, JTDX often provided decodes that WSJT-X missed. I don't know of any users of MSHV out here (NorCal), and I've never tried it.

73, Jim K9YC

On 6/6/2021 3:33 AM, Mike G0LQI via groups.io wrote:
Hi Derek,
Just out of curiosity, I ran MSHV in parallel with WSJT-X on 10 m just now, getting about a dozen decodes each cycle. I found that MSHV never got more decodes and that every two or three cycles, WSJT-X got one or two more low S/N signals.