locked Re: WSJT Sensitivity V MSHV #why ?

Gary - AG0N

On Jun 6, 2021, at 07:01, Derek Brown via groups.io <g8eci@...> wrote:

in some instances I cannot even seen the signals on the waterfall on WSJT-X, but i can hear them on the speaker of the IC7610,
It would seem to me that if you can hear it on the speaker, you should see it on the waterfall. I suspect you don’t have your waterfall parameters set correctly. Every installation is different. I can see things on the waterfall that I can only intermittently hear in the headphones. The waterfall sees signals I don’t hear. It also sees signals that are below decode threshold if you set it sensitive enough.

Gary - AG0N