Re: WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc1 and MAP65 3.0-rc1 H/V signals #general

James Quick

Bill,
I am running MacOS Big Sur and it upgraded and my wsjt-x v2.4.0 and all was good until the upgrade. Now it will start running ok and will work ok on the freq that it is on at startup but will not change freq. Say it starts up on 30M and I try to go to 20M it will try to change and go right back to 30 M. I have reinstalled v2.3.1 and it works great. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
73

Jim Quick / N4ULE / Ex KA4BEG

Sent with Shift

Sent with Shift

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 5:38 AM Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:
Amos,

as discussed previously MAP65 when used for polarization diversity
requires a pair of synchronized I/Q channels which must be interleaved,
that is not possible if your starting point is two separate stereo
channels containing I/Q data. Either a 4 channel audio device feeding an
interleaved pair of I/Q channels, or Linrad is supported using an
interleaved pair of I/Q channels via UDP in Linrad's own message format.