From: Denny WB8K
Sent: 06 June 2021 01:06
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 2.5.0 RC1 - No receive after transmit - rig control disables RX on Yaesu FTDX-3000 VFO A running split #BugReport

I have noticed the same problem of the rig not returning to original frequency from time to time with 'fake it' set. Same problem with WSJT-x 2.3 and now on 2.4. Rig is an FTdx101MP with Windows 10. Mode is SSB.
I do have 'Allow TX freq change while transmitting' set and will see if unchecking it helps.

73,
Denny WB8K

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA