locked Re: WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc1 and MAP65 3.0-rc1 H/V signals #general

Bill Somerville

Amos,

as discussed previously MAP65 when used for polarization diversity requires a pair of synchronized I/Q channels which must be interleaved, that is not possible if your starting point is two separate stereo channels containing I/Q data. Either a 4 channel audio device feeding an interleaved pair of I/Q channels, or Linrad is supported using an interleaved pair of I/Q channels via UDP in Linrad's own message format.

On 06/06/2021 07:04, Amos Sobel 4X4MF wrote:
Joe

I am preparing to work EME using Q65 on 2m:
I have a CROSS H/V long Yagi.
I have a Flex 6600 Radio which can support 2 antennas In parallel
1. To enable the use of Q65, do I need a 2 channel Transverter to enable 2
instance processing of WSJT-X v2.5.0 with possible software combination of
the H/V data?
Or
2. Prefer a combination(X) of the H/V signals into one circularly polarized
signal at the antenna level and use 1 instance of Q65 with possible
switching between H/V/X signals?

Amos 4X4MF