locked Re: Import Hamlib #Cat_RigControl

Bill Somerville

On 30/05/2021 23:36, Bob wrote:
Bill, I'm not sure what you mean about that driver.  I am identifying the radio as TS-2000 both in Power SDR and WSJTx settings.  I did try FlexRadio/PowerSDR ANAN/Thetis choice in JTx but that won't even CAT, RED TestCAT and HamLib error there.  Is there some other driver I'm not familiar with?  The other two stations and this one on 222 all work fine in 2.3.1 with the TS-2000 chosen and if there is another driver, it must be the same but I don't know about it. Thanks for the quick response.  Bob
Hi Bob,

yes I mean the PowerSDR/Thetis rig selction in WSJT-X "Settings->Radio->Rig". What is the error message, including details, when you use that?