locked Re: No TX #FT8

Jon Ermels

Really, if you double your power you add 1 S-Unit.

73 de NØIGU Jon

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 06:50:53 AM CDT, Lars Berg <sm0ccm@...> wrote:

Bruce and Bill

Thanks indeed for all suggestions. I downloaded Commander and had no problem getting it work with

WSJT-X. However it seems that I still have the same problem so it probably my settings…

Bill. When running WSJT-X and pressing TUNE I dont have Power if rig is set to RTTY but if rig is set to RTTY-R

(or AM) I have power output.

It’s mothers day today and our two sons with familes comming and staying for dinner so I have to leave this until

tomorrow. (All of us have got full Pfizer jabs.)

73 Lars.   (Note!  I’m running a remote station. 6 hours drive one way.)

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10