locked Re: IC-7300 rig failure #WSJTX_config

Peter WR8Z

Sorry, I have never posted before. I am a little rattled after spending two days changing every parameter on the radio and the software. I have about 1100 contacts on LOTW on FT8. Last year my system had the same problem right before field day and was not able to participate. Looks like this year will be the same.

I am thankful for suggestions and will be glad to list my IC-7300 and wsjt-x settings that I have gleaned from the many experts I have looked at the last few days if that will help.

The main thing I am sensing at this time is that just like MS-DOS and every version of Windows the error messages are meaningless.

Regards, Peter WR8Z