locked VS: [WSJTX] #GeneralGroupInfo Problem Decoding. #GeneralGroupInfo

Reino Talarmo

On 27/05/2021 18:50, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I am using the latest release. On my Windows 7 computer the worked bk
shows up as red. On my Windows 10 computer it shows green. I have both
computers set with the same parameters. Any thoughts ??
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave
Hi Dave,