From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV via groups.io
Sent: 27 May 2021 23:43
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Left mouse click to set Transmit Frequency #EnhancementReqest

On 2021-05-27 7:26 PM, careyfisher@... wrote:
> I prefer it the way it is. I vote to NOT change it.

I disagree. Using Control-Left-Click to set transmit frequency is completely counter-intuitive. Using Left-Click to set RX frequency and Right-Click to set TX frequency makes complete sense *AND* is a one-handed operation instead of requiring one hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-27 7:26 PM, careyfisher@... wrote:
I prefer it the way it is. I vote to NOT change it.

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 5:45 PM Ron / W4MMP via groups.io
<http://groups.io> <w4mmp@...
<mailto:protonmail.com@groups.io>> wrote:

Hi,

Plus 1 for me also.  Help prevent QRM, I do move the TX cursor
frequently particularly on 40M and below.

73,
Ron / W4MMP

On 5/27/2021 14:18, Carlos wrote:
You have my vote too and my support !
Left mouse RX
Right mouse TX
.... Easy, quick and self explaining !!!
73, Karl, OE3JAG
Am 27.05.21, 19:23 schrieb "Larry Banks via groups.io
<http://groups.io>" <larryb.w1dyj@...>
<mailto:larryb.w1dyj@...>:

About a year ago I suggested that the right button be changed
to move the TX frequency, and the left button remain as it is
now, moving the RX frequency.  This would mean that the
current right-left action that moves both would continue to do
so, but allow separate movement of TX frequency.   I heard
nothing about this suggestion back then.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ