Re: #BugReport No receive after transmit - rig control disables RX on Yaesu FTDX-3000 VFO A running split #IssueReport

Bill Somerville

On 25/05/2021 14:32, Mark Steele wrote:
Version: WSJT-X 2.4.0 GA
Rig: Yaesu FTDX-3000
Mode: FT8 / FT4 tested

When transmitting using Rig Split mode, VFO-B is switched to for transmit, and the RX light for VFO begins flashing. After the TX cycle, receive is disabled until the RX button is manually pressed on the rig.

Tested on various bands and modes. Switching back to version 2.4.0-rc4 and this behavior does not happen.

Went back thru the entire WSJT-X configuration and saved. Forced a sync of VFO-A settings to VFO-B - no joy.

Mark Steele
Hi Mark,

so I can see what is happening, put the attached file into your WSJT-X configuration files directory (on MS Windows that is the same as the log files directory, "Menu->File->Open log directory"), restart WSJT-X, run a minimal test that demonstrates the issue, then quit WSJT-X. It will have created a file on your Desktop called WSJT-X_RigControl.log , send me (g4wjs <at> classdesign <dot> com) that file for analysis please?

Once the log file has been sent you can delete the log file and log configuration file to return ton normal operation.