locked Microphone Icon on Win10 #FT8

George Weller

Old laptop died.  Loaded everything on the new one ('waaay faster!) and everything works (after some effort).  But one thing, I haven't seen before.  In the Win10 tray, a microphone icon.  Mouse over, and it says "WSJT-X is using your microphone".  And the icon goes away on Xmit, comes back on Rcv.  It seems to have no bad effect, as PSKreporter shows my signal decoded all over the place.  Haven't seen this on other apps.  Maybe it's just a twist from the latest build of Windows.  Anyone else seen this?