locked Receive only decoder #general

Mike

This may be a stupid question - But in scouring the bands I hear so many data signals and I look for a possible decode based on what I think they sound like. As Im predominately a 2M up and we've already removed modes from WSJT-X (JT6M FSK441 for example but not in MSHV) and there are limited modes I struggle to identify them and as some are meteor pings its hard to go back over the recording if one was made and replay and decode it.

So my question is - is it possible to have a receive only system that will run through all the modes and give a predicted match. I understand that all the protocols and code is probably available but today my programming skills are diminishing (too old) so lets see if anyone out there can provide a solution Id like to help in any way I can.

Mike
GD6ICR