locked Re: FT8 CQ as for MSK144? #FT8

ve4cy

LOL..  Guess I'm behind the times :)

From: "Bob G8HGN" <g8hgn73@...>
To: "main" <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 1:17:05 PM
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] FT8 CQ as for MSK144? #FT8

Hi,

Considered? It's been in use a least for last years Es season and probably before that.

73 Bob G8HGN

Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM
From: "ve4cy" <jwt@...>
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
We were swamped with EU stations here in VE4 Land a couple of days ago.   While it's very nice to see, the congestion was horrible.

50.323 is being considered as an intercontinental DX frequency.  Some people are using it already.

73 de Jim VE4CY