locked Re: WSJT-X LOSES TUNE AND XMT CAPABILITY #general

Andy Willms

I am pulling my hair out.  New to WSJT-X   I have a Yaesu 897D, USB Signalink and I keep getting INVALID CONFIG MSG.  It receives into computer fine but when I test CAT I get unknow host “USB”  NO SUCH HOST is KNOW.

Please help what setting is wrong.  ALSO the Bubble for REAR/Data I am not allowed to click on it.

ANDY 253 226 7563

KE7RTB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10